Friday, July 9, 2010

International Happiness Day!

Greetings and wishing you a joy filled 'International Happiness Day'!
With this in mind I thought I would share some thoughts & quotes to ponder with regards to happiness:
  • 'There is only one happiness in this life; to love & be loved.' George Sands
  • 'Happiness is not a life without problems but the ability to deal with them.
  • It isn't what we have, who we are, where we are or what we are doing that makes us happy or unhappy it is what we are thinking about.' Dale Carnegie

What wonderful poignant quotes and keys to successful living. There are 2 aspects to happiness. Happiness in our own world & bringing happiness to someone elses world.

Today with this in mind I will actively love my family, show someone an act of kindness, smile at a stranger & contact someone I haven't spoken to in a while. I also intend to deal with problems as they arise & dwell on positive thoughts.

The ultimate goal to apply all these life secrets to daily life.... Lets see how I go!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment