Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Not so Super Mum!

Some days are Just 'those days' aren't they! Where you feel there is just not quite enough of you left ot be 'Super Mum'... That was my day today.
Projectile Puke,school holidays with children demanding my attention, egocentric teenagers, emotionally over wrought mother, frustrated irritable partner & the icing on the cake a 10wk old baby coming down with broncialitis! ENOUGH ALREADY!
Lets just say by 3.30pm I was wholed up in my bedroom, tears rolling down my face... breastfeeding. Time for a little positive self talk before I completely landslide into a whirlpool of self pity.... Suck it up princess!!!!!!!

'A wise woman builds her house, A foolish woman tears hers down with her own hands'
Proverbs 14: 1

Come on Tiffani- Pick yourself dust yourself off & march on.... You can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment