Monday, July 19, 2010

Peace in my world

PEACE- 'It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work; It means to be in the midst of all these things & still be calm in your heart' Author Anonymous

Busy, busy busy.... It has been a number of days since my last blog & phew I have finally made it back!

Baby with bronchialitis, Master 19yrs struggling with life's pressures, Miss 18yrs birthday celebrations (yes my baby is 18.... OMG), Miss 13 & Miss 11 back to school, house hunting (Oh dear I can't believe we have to move again!!), mother needing my support & partner stirring me up (he thinks he's humourous!) Currently running the mum race feeling slightly exhausted.... & yes I've shed a few tears again! I sound like a whining woman don't I? I do adore my family & love my life.. I really do :)

Sometimes I just need to take the time to reflect on how precious it all is & stand still for a momment to appreciate I would not have it any other way!!! To enjoy the little momments.... Master 11wks gooing & trying to talk to me or just gazing into my eyes... mmmm... or when Miss 11yrs says 'I love you mummy, I'm going to live with you forever.... They just grow up so quickly.....

Seek the calm in the midst of the storm..... peace is there for those who seek her :)

Til next blog, God Bless xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment